Followers

Sunday 5 June 2011

Lots of Hugs

A5 Twisted and Mini Easel Card - Lots of Hugs Just for You

I've entered this card into the Humphrey Competition on the Crafter's Companion Blog



Items I've used to make this card:

Centura Pearl A4 Card from Crafter's Companion
Humphrey's Corner Crafting Collection CD Rom from Crafter's Companion
• Gold Mirror A4 Card from my crafting stash
• Flower Embellishment made using Petal Pairs Punches Set 3
• Smaller Flower Embellishments from my crafting stash
• Leafs cut out using a Leaf Punch from my crafting stash

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, love the image and style you have used to create this, beautiful background papers used too! really is adorable.......:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, love this design, so different...lovely :0) Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are really appreciated.

Happy Crafting!!!