Followers

Friday 3 June 2011

Humphrey Pyramage Summer Garden

A5 Easel Card - Humphrey's Summer Garden

Here is my first project from the Humphrey's Corner Collection

I've entered this card into the Humphrey Competition on the Crafter's Companion Blog


To make this card I have used the following items:

•  Centura Pearl A4 Card from Crafter's Companion
•  Humphrey's Corner Crafting Collection CD Rom from Crafter's Companion
•  Martha Stewart Daisy Punch
•  Leaf Punch from my crafting stash
•  Orange Gems from my crafting stash
•  Green Card stock from my crafting stash
•  Gold Mirror Board from my crafting stash


2 comments:

  1. Hiya Lynn, Juts been having a nosey at your blog, gosh you have been so busy lately with some gorgeous cards, loving the Humphrey ones, hoping my CD and stamps will arrive soon, it always takes so long to get things delivered here. boohoo.
    Happy crafting
    hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn, Brilliant card love the easel cards they are a change from the normal cards, colours used and Humphrey image is well presented love it........:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are really appreciated.

Happy Crafting!!!