Followers

Saturday 12 February 2011

Blog Award

A very nice person, Laurence from Crafters Companion forum,  who I consider as a friend as decided to give me a Liebster Blog Award, and I am really pleased and proud of it.



There are a couple of conditions for accepting this award, ( which I have)

You have been TAGGED & want to participate.
Then create a post where you POST the "LOVE BLOG" image.
You should also blog the persons link that gave you the awardand inform her/him that you accept the award.
You can then choose 3-5 favourite blogs which you alos link to your post then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.

The aim of this action is to bring unknown good blogs to light so please do not blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.
It took me a bit of time because some of the people I would have liked to have awarded have already been chosen but my chosen 3 blogs to recieve this award are:

1 comment:

  1. You deserve it....

    Have left something...else on my blog.

    Laurence xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are really appreciated.

Happy Crafting!!!